ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

outliner

(1/5) > >>

kalos:
hello!

I want to create an outline like this:

is there a program or a way to easily create a program that can do this?

in a file that can be transfered to another pc and be viewed/edited there without the need to install anything, would be perfect!

thanks!

tomos:
Do you mean like a "normal" outliner like this:

When you say "in a file that can be transfered to another pc and be viewed/edited there without the need to install anything" do you mean the database should include "File1" etc ?

I know InfoQube is portable - I'm not sure whether it stores files in a folder associated with the database, or if it just links to them wherever they are on the drive.
It's a commercial product but is in beta and probably will be for a while still. Has some quirks, some people seem to cope, some not ;) - the forum is very helpful.

outliner

(I attached a PDF file to the selected item - shows in the "HTML Pane" where you could also add: notes AND/OR web content OR files)

kalos:
yes, I mean that screenshot you posted
I will check InfoQube out, thanks!
Has some quirks, some people seem to cope, some not ;)
-tomos (May 23, 2012, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
since you gave me a good start, I will move forward, a good way of which is to search for "than infoqube"
this search method ocassionally returns diamonds
any other searching method you may use ? (a bit out of topic, I know  :-[)

tomos:
yes, I mean that screenshot you posted
I will check InfoQube out, thanks!
-kalos (May 23, 2012, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Forum is here. I'm Tom there -
I tend to help the beginners as I'm not a power user ;-)

kalos:
>> When you say "in a file that can be transfered to another pc and be viewed/edited there without the need to install anything" do you mean the database should include "File1" etc ?

exactly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version