ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Is Linux just a hobby?

<< < (28/36) > >>

wraith808:
* wraith808 munches popcorn and watches the train quickly derail
Can we make it go down in flames?  I want some roasted marshmallows to go with my popcorn...

superboyac:
* wraith808 munches popcorn and watches the train quickly derail
Can we make it go down in flames?  I want some roasted marshmallows to go with my popcorn...
-wraith808 (July 19, 2012, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

40hz:
Can we make it go down in flames?
--- End quote ---

Nope. It's already gotten boring. And predictable.

I want some roasted marshmallows to go with my popcorn...
--- End quote ---

Actually...toasted marshmallows sounds really good. Think I'll fire up the grill later tonight. Haven't had one of those in years. Thx for the suggestion! :up:

superboyac:
Ok...one more thing I'm going to do in the spirit of experimentation, I'm going to do one command line install on linux mint this weekend.  That's all, carry on everyone!
[edit] actually, this will be more fun.  I'll try to do a screencast of it and post it so we can all see how i like to overcomplicate things.

app103:
-- Which desktop environment you like, even if you want it to perfectly mimic Win7 or OSX!
-zridling (May 22, 2012, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

And exactly which one are you referring to that perfectly mimics the Win7 desktop, including the Windows taskbar in all it's glory? I want that taskbar, it's all I want. I can not be comfortable or productive in any OS that doesn't have a good impersonation of the Windows taskbar that can be configured in the way I am used to using it .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version