ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (21/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.2.5.1 Added a line to About Box.  No biggie. :)

edit: Now user-defined keyboard hotkey is set to none (not set IOW) to avoid conflicts. Use one of the Tray Menu commands if you wish to set the Keyboard hotkey.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.2.5.2 Now user-defined keyboard hotkey is not set to start. Use one of the Tray Menu commands if you wish to assign your own keyboard hotkey. If the user keyboard hotkey assignment fails on program startup, the app resets the value to blank, then quits after writing the .ini file.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.2.5.4 (skipped 1.2.5.3 because I don't feel like compiling yet again just for the number.)  :)

Added a kludge to force the ini file to be ANSI on Wow64 systems.  Otherwise the .ini file could be a BOM and nothing else.  The profile string APIs are weird hold-overs from Win 3.1.  But for tiny apps like these it can be convenient not to mess up the registry just for a couple of settings.

The other choice was recompile the build as ANSI. This seemed the lesser of 2 evils.

TaoPhoenix:
Ridiculously off topic but I get a kick out of your 4 level versioning Miles. Miles Away from Firefox!   :-*

MilesAhead:
Ridiculously off topic but I get a kick out of your 4 level versioning Miles. Miles Away from Firefox!   :-*
-TaoPhoenix (October 11, 2012, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh.  I can't let the major version number exceed 9 or I'd have to rewrite the "check for updates" I use on some of them. It just does a string compare I believe. That keeps me from bumping up the major version every 48 hours. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version