ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (16/26) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
I just wanted to drop you a line Miles praising your dedication to new features.

MilesAhead:
I just wanted to drop you a line Miles praising your dedication to new features.
-TaoPhoenix (June 15, 2012, 04:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. I like this explorer placement thing just because there are so many utilities that open explorer windows willy-nilly. Now I don't care. Just hit control-shift-e and they are in some sort of pattern. I learned some stuff about AHK_L that surprised me. For one thing local variables created inside a function don't just "disappear" when you leave the function like in most compiled languages.  They are still lurking around. But if you call the function again they are overwritten with new values instead of spawning more. Little tidbits are interesting. I'm used to compiled languages where the stuff is stored on the stack. Return from function and it's all gone. :)

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.1.8.5 Added a confirmation dialog for "Reload to Free Memory" command.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.1.8.6 Added pattern for 5 Explorer folders.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.1.8.7 Changed Middle Mouse Button hotkey so that it only fires when held on Caption Bar. This should reduce conflict with windows using it for scrolling.. such as browsers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version