ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Point Motivator

Suggestions

(1/3) > >>

Contro:
These options I don't understand. Even appear when nothing is selectable.

Suggestions

I think the normal user expect that the active profile will be open when launch the item definition file. And anycase is not expected received an error for refresh change.

Suggestions

I think the globe from the startup remains too long.

All efforts to make the interaction with the user more friendly is interesting. But this is optional for a splendid soft.
I will continue trying

mouser:
It's been so long since I used this myself that I've forgotten how most things work, let alone how I coded it.  If you can make a list of the problems and how to reproduce them I will try to fix.

Contro:
I have observed that when we open a profile in the item definition editor in a second time is open at first without need to select the profile again.

The menu from item definition editor  presents options that really are not available until open a profile.

Screenshots.

Suggestions
Suggestions
Suggestions

The last screenshot is because i suppose that the value maximum units will be a limit. But I don't know how to manage because when put values I can exceed the value 8.
What am I doing wrong ?
 :-*

Contro:
Mouser
Suggestions

;D

Best Regards

Contro:
I take the screenshots with Screen Captor
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index