Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 11:17:46 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bug? Doesn't remember settings...  (Read 4548 times)
TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 19, 2008, 08:10:10 AM »

I've got Point Motivator to run on startup (apparently it will then be in the All Users-startup. Should preferably be in Current User, IMO), and I then keep it running all through my logged on session. But I've noticed that it seems PM doesn't save its settings if I log off while it's running. It doesn't lose any records or anything, but the options aren't saved. I need to close PM manually to keep any changes to the options.

Can anyone confirm this? Try to change the setting start minimized to the opposite of what you've currently got, then log off and log in again and see if Point Motivator has saved your setting. Thanks.
Contro
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »

I'll try and comment. I don't remember that problem in my first proofs in 2008.
 undecided
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 03:06:53 PM »

Dude, all these posts are like, over 4 years old...somehow I doubt anybody will find replies helpful now haha

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Contro
Participant

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 04:28:41 PM »

I don't observ this problem now.
In a first intention I lose configuration
Open mydiarylog.logxml when I have selected my profile.
But this may be for my prior problems with the program.
Really I don't understand this poor sister in the great Mouser's family software.
But I can wait.
And I can help to serve as rabbit for proofs.
 tongue
Contro
Participant

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »

Dude, all these posts are like, over 4 years old...somehow I doubt anybody will find replies helpful now haha

Why. Do you think so ?
Perhaps
But I have to try.
 smiley
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 04:56:11 PM »

Well I'm willing to fix bugs if we identify any, so I do appreciate the input.  Point Motivator was one of those projects that I hoped would catch on and give me reason to extend it.. just never turned out to be very popular.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.02 ]