ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

remember that cool video with the even cooler game?

(1/2) > >>

housetier:
Say what now?

You know, the cool movie here, where the scientist shows what I want to have for my birthday.

So... what game?

In that movie, said scientist plays several games. And now you can play it too!!!

But I don't get the game; what am I supposed to do?

Yes, like most games, this one is challenging too...

noth(a)nk.you:
Wow--that gets hard fast.   >:(

Thanks, it's very interesting!   :D

Edvard:
At first I was going to say "did you click 'How Do I Play' ?" but apparently you have... I don't get it either, it just gets harder and harder. That thing you want for your Birthday... it'd make a great interface for Hummingbird
(too bad it's abandoned, that's the archive page. But it's still available here: http://ftp.citkit.ru/pub/sourceforge/h/hu/hummingbird/ )

m_s:
That's great!  Thanks, housetier.  It get's pretty hard after level 5!

housetier:
by means of my rss reader I stumbled upon a debian package which contains a game called "untangle". This game looks very much like the aforementioned game from the video.

Ubuntu, which is based on and contributes to Debian, also features this package; although it will only be in the next release of ubuntu ("dapper drake"; June 20, 2006).

People flying the preview releases should try it out and tell me how good it is. I would try myself if I didn't have breezy.

Don't forget to look into your desktop mirrors frequently to spot the approaching boss on time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version