ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Torchlight 2

<< < (7/8) > >>

Deozaan:
It's available right now! If your Steam client still says "Pre-Load" instead of play, simply restart Steam and it will work. :D

Deozaan:
Anyone got any good stories to tell about their Torchlight 2 experience thus far?

I tried to get online and play it with my brother but after an hour we finally gave up. I just don't understand how I could see over 700 games on there but we just couldn't see each other's game. Even though we added each other to our friends lists we didn't even see that the other person was online.

Hopefully online play will be fixed soon.

lanux128:
I tried to get online and play it with my brother but after an hour we finally gave up. I just don't understand how I could see over 700 games on there but we just couldn't see each other's game. Even though we added each other to our friends lists we didn't even see that the other person was online.-Deozaan (September 21, 2012, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

no luck with hamachi or tunngle.net? the game launched on midnite here, so no way to play unless i had skipped work.. :(

Deozaan:
I tried to get online and play it with my brother but after an hour we finally gave up. I just don't understand how I could see over 700 games on there but we just couldn't see each other's game. Even though we added each other to our friends lists we didn't even see that the other person was online.-Deozaan (September 21, 2012, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

no luck with hamachi or tunngle.net? the game launched on midnite here, so no way to play unless i had skipped work.. :(
-lanux128 (September 21, 2012, 02:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I couldn't get it to work with Hamachi, but I saw reports of others having success with it or Tunngle. But according to Twitter they should have the network issues ironed out now.

fenixproductions:
Been 1.5 through the game so far :)

I have no Internet at home to fully try multiplayer but LAN with one more player is pretty awesome. Although it has few small bugs*, game runs very smoothly and I am surprised about that.

It is decent game but it is missing *something* (my screenshots folder is pretty small for this title).

*) Bugs:
- dunno for full story - chapter movies are choking for me,
- no camera rotation (understandable optimization) and strange zoom (not acceptable),
- broken stats - same characters level and I have about 400 enemies killed BUT my bro have 12k (how is it even possible if we never separate).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version