ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Torchlight 2

<< < (6/8) > >>

y0himba:
It might be a good idea to register your copy of Torchlight 2 (if you've already bought it) for online play before the big rush on Thursday:

https://secure.runicgames.com/account/register/torchlight-ii
-Deozaan (September 18, 2012, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Done and thank you!  Where did you learn about this?  It has been sitting in Steam for so long that all I have done is pre-load it.

Deozaan:
Oh yeah, I should mention this, too:

Torchlight 2 Soundtrack for free. (And the Torchlight 1 game and soundtrack are included in the Humble Indie Bundle 6 which launched today.)

It might be a good idea to register your copy of Torchlight 2 (if you've already bought it) for online play before the big rush on Thursday:

https://secure.runicgames.com/account/register/torchlight-ii
-Deozaan (September 18, 2012, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Done and thank you!  Where did you learn about this?  It has been sitting in Steam for so long that all I have done is pre-load it.
-y0himba (September 18, 2012, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I went to download that soundtrack (which I heard about from RunicGames on Twitter) and then clicked the link to log into my Runic account just for the fun of it and there I saw the link asking me to register for online play.

p3lb0x:
Oh man, I sure am hyped for this. Anyone up for some early coop or do we want to get a grip of the game before attempting this?

Deozaan:
I'm up for immediate co-op. Unfortunately I have plans for Thursday so I won't get to play much until Friday.

y0himba:
Woke up this morning and saw it was at 91% :tellme:.  I was all excited :D, but when it completed it still said pre-load complete :huh:.  Guess it was updating the pre-loaded stuff.  ARGH. :mad:

Happy Torchlight II day! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version