ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Contest - Come up with a novel idea for DonationCredits

<< < (4/8) > >>

mouser:
i would agree that we have to be very careful that we dont turn this play into just another sell things for highest price site.  we all know that is not what dc is about.  we have to make sure we keep with the donation-based spirit.

it's fine if people want to make arrangements for fees for bigger projects - i am all in favor of people finding jobs here. i think that would be a nice thing.

but we just want to make sure we dont lose the generous nature of the place.

Perry Mowbray:
-mouser (April 07, 2006, 07:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

And I think CPilot and jgpaiva summed it up nicely for me: What DC needs to be able to do is give the DC users the tools to make donations as easy and quick as possible.

In the end what goes round comes round: If the site is based on generosity then users will be.

Cpilot:
--- End quote ---
We seem to be losing sight of my suggestion. Graphics snacks would be on par with coding snacks. It's just another way to be more "inclusive".
sheesh :wallbash:

nudone:
maybe we don't need a special section for such a thing - just make the graphics request and you can always hand out your DC credits as you see fit.

mouser:
cpilot i understood your idea completely, and i like it.
im just taking the opportunity at every stage to remind us all that we want to take care in all we do not to lose the spirit of the site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version