topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 5:39 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Recruiting for a Lovecraftian Adventure Horror Game.  (Read 3010 times)

Devaki

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Recruiting for a Lovecraftian Adventure Horror Game.
« on: May 15, 2012, 03:09 PM »
I'm developing a PC Game, Adventure Horror Lovecraftian Game in Unity3D Engine. I've been developing game prototypes for a year but this will be my first project. Since im not a good artist im here to ask for collaboration.
If there's anyone interested in being partners please contact me.I'm not looking or the greatest artists modelers , No experience is also required, just like me, it can be your first project. But you know , to be efficient with what you do, you have to use it for real. So that is a chance to actually get involved with a project. Anyone interested please contact me via E-Mail (onatbas ~at~ gmail.com)

I'm looking for a modeler, texture artist, unwrapper. I'm thinking of a demo. We will create a playable demo together (for testing eachother's skills) and if we like it, we shall post it to publishers and accept offers. So until that, i can't talk about a payment since there is no money to speak. OR we can hit for a kickstart!

I'm from Istanbul, by the way. But we're living in a world of internet, so where you are from is not a problem. We will use Google Drive-Dropbox system together.

If anyone interested, please mail me with a couple of your work please.

By the way, here is the situation on my project.

You can play it with Unity Web Player :
http://dl.dropbox.co...layer/WebPlayer.html

I've coded some basic stuff.
Pressing Q in game lits the lantern, using WASD is possible. etc. etc. but its pretty basic work.
when you press ESC , you can switch mouse sensitivity from this menu.

Here is an early video of the game.

Except a couple of models in these, all models are modeled by me and as you can see, i'm a pretty bad modeler, and texturer. But i'm sufficient at coding. So i need your contribution and partnership.

In addition: as i mentioned before-until the demo release plan is to pay for anything. so there is no cost for anything. Just efforts.

This example are just shown to show you that its not a joke and im really serious about it. These examples are really really basic and dont include all my skills, so please dont judge me by them :) I couldnt proceed because of the lack of 3D models.

Waiting for your answer!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:43 PM by Devaki »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Recruiting for a Lovecraftian Adventure Horror Game.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 03:59 PM »
Sounds like a really fun project -- we need more scary horror adventure games  :up: :up:

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Recruiting for a Lovecraftian Adventure Horror Game.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 04:55 PM »
I think you might have better luck finding a modeler/texturer on another forum, such as http://polycount.com/ or maybe even the Unity3D forums.

Good luck!