Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 23, 2014, 01:59:47 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Recruiting for a Lovecraftian Adventure Horror Game.  (Read 788 times)
Devaki
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 15, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »

I'm developing a PC Game, Adventure Horror Lovecraftian Game in Unity3D Engine. I've been developing game prototypes for a year but this will be my first project. Since im not a good artist im here to ask for collaboration.
If there's anyone interested in being partners please contact me.I'm not looking or the greatest artists modelers , No experience is also required, just like me, it can be your first project. But you know , to be efficient with what you do, you have to use it for real. So that is a chance to actually get involved with a project. Anyone interested please contact me via E-Mail (onatbas ~at~ gmail.com)

I'm looking for a modeler, texture artist, unwrapper. I'm thinking of a demo. We will create a playable demo together (for testing eachother's skills) and if we like it, we shall post it to publishers and accept offers. So until that, i can't talk about a payment since there is no money to speak. OR we can hit for a kickstart!

I'm from Istanbul, by the way. But we're living in a world of internet, so where you are from is not a problem. We will use Google Drive-Dropbox system together.

If anyone interested, please mail me with a couple of your work please.

By the way, here is the situation on my project.

You can play it with Unity Web Player :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5.../WebPlayer/WebPlayer.html

I've coded some basic stuff.
Pressing Q in game lits the lantern, using WASD is possible. etc. etc. but its pretty basic work.
when you press ESC , you can switch mouse sensitivity from this menu.

Here is an early video of the game.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4Jz-QjPgY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4Jz-QjPgY</a>

Except a couple of models in these, all models are modeled by me and as you can see, i'm a pretty bad modeler, and texturer. But i'm sufficient at coding. So i need your contribution and partnership.

In addition: as i mentioned before-until the demo release plan is to pay for anything. so there is no cost for anything. Just efforts.

This example are just shown to show you that its not a joke and im really serious about it. These examples are really really basic and dont include all my skills, so please dont judge me by them smiley I couldnt proceed because of the lack of 3D models.

Waiting for your answer!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:43:58 PM by Devaki » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 03:59:09 PM »

Sounds like a really fun project -- we need more scary horror adventure games  thumbs up thumbs up
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 04:55:01 PM »

I think you might have better luck finding a modeler/texturer on another forum, such as http://polycount.com/ or maybe even the Unity3D forums.

Good luck!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.4 ]