ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Color My Folder

(1/4) > >>

c.gingerich:
This is an app to change the color of a folder (just change the icon really). There are 9 colors to choose from. Adds a "Color My Folder" to the context menu of folders. See the ReadMe.txt file (Help File) for more info.

If there are any color requests, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Color My Folder

[UPDATE]
See below.

kunkel321:
Awesome Chris!  Thanks for posting.   Your CMF works great on Vista.
I especially like the way it stays out of memory until you need it.   :Thmbsup:
Not sure if this is feasible, but it would be good if it could read the ICO files in a program folder and show those in the popup list.  Also, if it could read-and-display the ICOs in a DLL or ICL file it would be handy. 

c.gingerich:
I'll look into adding these features. It may take a little while though.  ;)

c.gingerich:
A new version of Color My Folder is available, but only on the DC board for now. I guess you could call it a beta. I changed the interface and added a dialog, added support for using custom icons (in the registered version), and made it shareware since I put a lot more time into it. I do plan on adding more icons later. Please read the help.pdf file (an icon is added to the start menu for this) and please let me know what you think. I would like to release an update to v1.x within the next day or so. Thanks!  :)

Color My Folder

David.P:
 :tellme:

(after uninstalling and reinstalling)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version