ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (29/39) > >>

jgpaiva:
You think DialogMove was smart? Well.. It got smarter.
Now with auto-detection of buttons' names.
The window focus will be set on buttons named "save", "ok" (and the similar ones in portuguese, so that i could test it ;)).
Notice that this will work regardless if there are any other focused controls. If these exist, they'll be beneath your mouse.

Other names of controls to look for are welcome.
(if these controls are not present, it'll move to the active control. if there's no active control, it'll move to the middle of the window)

DialogMove v1.8.97 updated 21-01-07:
moves windows smaler than a given size to a place closer to the mouse position.
--- End quote ---
[Forum Topic] [.ahk Version] [.exe version] [About Box]

PS: this was a first atempt, to see how it works out. If it doesn't work out, i'll have to think of a way of configuring it per window. I've just been having some trouble figuring out how to do it.

jgpaiva:
New update:
Added configuration of which controls to look for. You can find those under the "rules" tab in the settings. (notice that it is just a comma-separated list of the words that have to be in the text of the controls to look for)

DialogMove v1.8.98 updated 21-01-07:
moves windows smaler than a given size to a place closer to the mouse position.
--- End quote ---
[Forum Topic] [.ahk Version] [.exe version] [About Box]

nudone:
fantastic. christmas has come very early for me this year. very, very early it seems.

i'll have to try this tomorrow but i'm overjoyed that you've done this update.

nudone:
i think the new version is working perfectly. seems to know what's going on with larger windows a bit better too.

jgpaiva:
i think the new version is working perfectly. seems to know what's going on with larger windows a bit better too.
-nudone (January 22, 2007, 05:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm very happy to hear that!!  :D
If you find anything you'd like to add, don't existate to post ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version