ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (17/39) > >>

nudone:
i don't think this is going to help you but here goes...

i deleted all versions of 'dialogmove' and made sure that non were running in the background (this is straight after booting up into windows).

i then downloaded the current version of the .exe and .ahk files (using a different download manager - just in case it was caching an old version of 'dialogmove' - can this sort of thing happen? i've no idea).

i then copy both the .ahk and the .exe file into the folder i've made for dialogmove in my 'program files' folder.

i then run the .exe version of dialogmove.

the first .ini file that is created has been included here - named: "DialogMove.exe (first run)"

i then open up the dialogmove settings window and click on the 'general' tab.

i don't change any settings at all.

i then click on the 'okay' button.

i open up the dialogmove settings window again, click the 'general' tab and see that the 'screen top' and 'screen right' numbers have both changed to '1,000'

the .ini file that is created after the above process is included here - named: "DialogMove.exe (after click okay)"

i really hope that helps but looking at the .ini files doesn't appear to give much away (to me at least).

(i get the same results when running the .ahk file instead of the .exe version. if i delete the .ini file and then click to reload the script then everything returns back to normal, i.e. no 1,000 x 1,000 as you'd expect.)

good luck with solving it but i can live without clicking on the 'okay' button.

AndyM:
the 'screen top' and 'screen right' numbers have both changed to '1,000'

--- End quote ---

This happened to me only once.  It may have had to do with accidentally reloading the script.

jgpaiva:
Thanks for the big description, nudone. I did the exact same thing you did, and tried using the ini files you sent, but got no similar results.
Still, I made a new version with an atribution made by another way, and maybe that's the solution.

(for those who use ahk, have you ever had problems with doing "var*=2" instead of "var:=2*var"?)
I've very sorry for all the problems, i hope this is the solution.

(You need to use the OK button, since it's the only way to submit the options, or you couldn't change any options..)

nudone:
oh dear. the numbers now change to '0' instead of '1,000' when i click on the 'okay' button.

i'm happy just editing the .ini file if i need to so don't waste time trying to make the 'okay' button work just for me - though, i can appreciate this sort of thing being annoying to you as the author when the code isn't quite perfect.

AndyM:
oh dear. the numbers now change to '0' instead of '1,000' when i click on the 'okay' button.

i'm happy just editing the .ini file if i need to so don't waste time trying to make the 'okay' button work just for me
-nudone (May 03, 2006, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version