ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (15/39) > >>

nudone:
excellent. i'll try it later tonight. :Thmbsup:

nudone:
just trying the current version - the options window is looking good.

the program seems to be working better than the previous versions - i've not had the shrinking window problem and i've not used the hotkeys to include/exclude windows.

this version does seem to keep forgetting what my screen resolution is - it should be 1920 x 1200 but it keeps reverting back to 1000 x 1000, any ideas????

looking forward to seeing the next version with more options in the settings window...

(unfortunately, i can't use this version as the 1000 x 1000 screen resolution is really messing things up.)

jgpaiva:
Reverting back to 1000x1000? that shouldn't happen, those values don't even make sense. Even so, are you using a multim-monitor configuration?
Even after you change the limits in the options, it changes the values? When you get back to the options menu, they are changed?

nudone:
i'm only using a single monitor - native resolution 1920x1200 (it's a 24" widescreen). i keep changing the numbers from 1000 x 1000 back to 1920 x 1200 - this sometimes works but after a couple of dialogs have been moved or just a minute passes by the settings revert back to 1000 x 1000.  i become aware that it's done this because the dialogs don't jump onto the right hand side of the monitor even though that is where my cursor is.

i can't see a pattern (as yet) to what is making the numbers change. i can even put the numbers in, click okay, then open the options window again to check the numbers are still set to 1920 x 1200 and they've changed back to 1000 x 1000.

i've had a look in the .ini file that it creates and i can't see any lines for the resolution size.

when i first run 'dialogmove' it does have the correct 1920 x 1200 numbers, well, it says 1,920 and 1,200 to be precise.

i hope that clarifies things but i appreciate it's not going to help much.

nudone:
i'm running the .ahk script at the moment instead of the compiled .exe and it appears to be working correctly.

the only difference is that i've changed the PredefWinWidth:= from 400 to 500 within the .ahk file - could this have been throwing the .exe version out when changing the related values in the settings dialog?

anyway, it seems to be working perfectly at the moment.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version