ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (5/39) > >>

AndyM:
i'm wondering is this perhaps going to work better with a preset list of small dialog windows that it should operate with?

this would stop the strange shrinking window effect on the windows that suffer from this and it would also prevent other things i've just noticed - one of my winamp windows (that is quite small) jumped around when i didn't want it to.

-nudone (April 07, 2006, 02:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had a few small windows I didn't want moved (the Online window from
DYDLO, a clock and stopwatch from an alarm utility I use).

So I added a few lines near the end of the FindWindow: section of the
code:

--- ---If WinWidth > %PredefWinWidth%
  return
IfWinActive, ahk_class TformClockFloatingForm
  return
IfWinActive, ahk_class TformStopwatchFloatingForm
  return
IfWinActive, Online
  return

Now these windows don't move.

jgpaiva:
Yes, that does work, Andy, but it's not easy to use. I'll add a better ay to do it, i'm just trying to solve the strange windows behaviour ;)

nudone:
if it helps any, the strange window shrinking i have is with windows that contain tabs with panes inside. so far it does it with 'maxthon' and 'notepad++', i've not seen any strange shrinking with other windows.

i'm really looking forward to the final version, jppaiva.

noth(a)nk.you:
I was just looking through my computer and found ATI Hydravision, which had this option:

This might only work for multiple monitor setups (does not seem to do anything for me), but it's probably worth checking out.

Edit: It's confirmed, you need multiple monitors set up in order for this feature to work.

nudone:
oh well, it looked promising for a minute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version