ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (35/39) > >>

nudone:
Well I enabled the shortcuts and clicked the one for
> MakeNotDetectableTitle
when the popup window was visible (& presumably had focus) and it's remained in it's corner since (good window!)
-tomos (April 16, 2009, 09:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
that is the correct procedure. if that doesn't work - because the title isn't recognised you can then try just MakeNotDetectble (without title).

the shortcuts for the hotkeys are the same as autohotkey's so:

# is winkey
! is alt
+ is shift
^ is control

eg. you want to use the winkey plus F11 to initiate MakeNotDetecableTitle, so you put the following into the dialogmove options:

#F11

or if you prefer...

nudone:
i'm about ready to make the screencast. anyone want to add anything that they think i should mention.

i notice that the .exe version of dialogmove gets picked out as a virus (false positivie autohotkey again), but it looks like the script version isn't detected. has anyone had issues with this - i could recomment do use the script version in the screencast.

tomos:
i'm about ready to make the screencast. anyone want to add anything that they think i should mention.
-nudone (April 28, 2009, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
no actually  :)
I just wanted to say that I've been using it since (the script version), using AXEM to start it with windows along with a few other scripts - no problems, happy user :up:

nudone:
screencast postponed again. the dialogmove icon isn't appearing in my system tray when i run the .exe version - well, sometimes it appears and sometimes it doesn't (it isn't hidden).

maybe i'll just have to go back to using the script version.

nudone:
is there a way of running AXEM silently?

it looks like i can run AXEM as admin (on vista) and then DialogMove will be able to work properly with UAC enabled.

(i can't run the script directly with admin privileges - only appears to work with .exe files.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version