ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (16/39) > >>

jgpaiva:
Maybe it's related to the compiled file.. I'm working in school work right now, but i should have time to look into it later today or tomorrow.

nudone:
i've found the root of the problem: it happens after i click on the 'okay' button in the settings window - this happens in the .ahk file version also.

if, instead, i ignore the 'okay' button and click the 'X' icon in the top right of the settings window then everything works correctly, i.e. the numbers don't change to 1000 x 1000.

jgpaiva:
Ok... Got to it. It was being limited by the arrows on the right of the edit fields (sorry, first time i used those :S).
It's now fixed. I also fixed another bug: it wasn't storing the values of the limits of the screen to the ini file.

Please re-download:
.exe file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/DialogMove/DialogMove.exe
.ahk file: http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/CS/DialogMove/DialogMove.ahk

As this version has more settings in the ini file, please delete it before executing this version.

nudone:
sorry, jgpaiva, but both the new .exe and .ahk still change their settings back to 1000 x 1000 when i click on the 'okay' button.

jgpaiva:
I'm now trying to figure out what could be wrong.
I noticed an error on the stuff i did yesterday (programming late in the night always gets ne into this kind of stuff). It wasn't saving those values to the .ini file correctly.
Please update to the new version, and delete the older .ini files.

Still, this probably isn't the solution, as i can't reproduce the problem here. Not even if i simulate the same resolution you have.
So, i need to ask you: please test this new version, and save the .ini file right when the script is started, and then, right when the script gives the strange error, and please attach it to a post here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version