ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (36/39) > >>

tomos:
is there a way of running AXEM silently?
-nudone (April 28, 2009, 06:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

"silently"- do you mean that it wouldnt show a window when started? You'd probably have to ask Justice in the AXEM thread, I dont know of a way.

nudone:
yeah, so AXEM doesn't show itself - I'd only need to to start DialogMove and nothing else.

at the moment, FINGERS CROSSED, the .exe version is working okay with my anti-virus (avira). i've simply changed the name of the dialogmove .exe file so Avira doesn't recognise it - i'm assuming it was just picking the name out it's database.

nudone:
(this is just a suggestion for if/when jgpaiva has time to update dialogmove - i know he's very busy at the moment.)

in addition to the hotkeys that allow you to make dialogmove remember a window, it would be nice if there was an option to do something similar by using the mouse, i.e. a right click context menu would be perfect.

example:
1. a dialog window opens - it's one that doesn't fit within the rules you've set for dialogmove (or it does fit within the rules but you don't want this particular window to move).

2. you right click on this dialog window's title bar (if it has one) and then from the context menu that would appear, you have the four choices that relate to the current hotkeys.

3. you then select from the menu the action you want the window to perform...

- make detectable by title
- make detectable
- make NOT detectable by title
- make NOT detectable

i think this would be a really nice feature.

SleepingWolf:
<<Off topic>> Nudone, I just spotted a Cody duck in your Icon/Avatar! What's with that. Is there a prize? Sneaky but fun!  8)

nudone:
<<Off topic>> Nudone, I just spotted a Cody duck in your Icon/Avatar! What's with that. Is there a prize? Sneaky but fun!  8)
-SleepingWolf (April 28, 2009, 10:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
well spotted, but I have no control over Cody, he comes and goes as he pleases. if you explain to mouser where you saw Cody he well have a prize for you (or maybe just seeing Cody is a prize in itself).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version