ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (26/39) > >>

AndyM:
As for your other request, i'm right now working on it!
-jgpaiva (August 30, 2006, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's great news.

btw, I've been periodically getting the "window shrinks to very short Titlebar" syndrome.  It seems to happen sometimes when I close a dialog box which was moved properly, and then the focus goes to the next open window.  That window shrinks, and because it is small, it then jumps to the cursor.  Once in a while, an unshrunk window that gains focus will jump to the cursor.  None of it happens often enough to make me even think about not using DialogMove.  I'm 95% positive in all cases it only happens when I close a moved Dialog box.

nudone:
i've not encountered anything like that for a long long time. strange.

AndyM:
I'm running more AHK scripts than I used to, 8 including DialogMove.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

nudone:
cody has a lot of credits waiting for you, jgpaiva - if you can implement the 'intelligent' position dialog to place highlighted button under mouse cursor.

i love dialogmove more and more each day - especially when i have to use someone else's retarded machine that doesn't have dialogmove on it.

jgpaiva:
cody has a lot of credits waiting for you, jgpaiva - if you can implement the 'intelligent' position dialog to place highlighted button under mouse cursor.
-nudone (September 09, 2006, 05:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh... Sorry, actually, it's already done and working, but no config yet. I'll try to upload it still today.

i love dialogmove more and more each day - especially when i have to use someone else's retarded machine that doesn't have dialogmove on it.
-nudone (September 09, 2006, 05:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version