ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

I need a Word 2000 Compiled Editing Macro.

(1/2) > >>

kittyhawk63:
I do a lot of editing for people who use Word 2000 and later Word editions. I need a compiled macro that will run multiple editing commands that will edit an entire document at the click of one macro icon. I had made one that did all I wanted. It took me over a month to compile all the editing commands I needed. It took many hours of testing to make sure none of the commands messed up previous commands. Before I had time to completely finish tweaking it, I had a computer crash and lost it. I was wondering if there is a macro here that anyone has made that will do this. I am willing to work on it if it needs tweaking to my particular needs. I am required to use "The Chicago Manual of Style" as my guide. Please email me at [email protected] if you know of such a macro available here on DonationCoder.com. Thank you so much. kittyhawk63

magician62:
This is probably of no help, but for almost anyone who has done anything useful with a computer :-

Rule 1 - Make a backup as soon as you start, and regulary there after. And that includes any Password ! :)

Renegade:
If anyone knows of any sane way to program in MS Office, I'd love to know as well. :(

AndyM:
VBA is the way to program in Microsoft Office.

As to whether or not that is sane, it probably depends on your frame of reference.

AndyM:
... compiled macro ...
-kittyhawk63 (May 10, 2012, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
What do you mean by "compiled"? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version