Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 25, 2014, 02:09:14 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: F.E.A.R. 3 (PC Download) $4.99 until 11:59PM PST on May 10  (Read 2023 times)
4wd
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 09, 2012, 02:58:59 AM »

Unfortunately, the download is region discriminated, (ie. if you don't live in North America, FU).

Anyone like to do a little gifting for me please....cheque's in the mail....honest.

Four wheel drive: Helping you get stuck faster, harder, further from help...........and it's no different on this forum Evil
y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 04:58:11 AM »

It won't accept my Paypal card, and I need to use some downloader application to get it.  Not worth the bother. Good deal though.

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
4wd
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:23:51 AM »

GameFly took over Direct2Drive, IIRC you had to use their software to download your purchases also, (Comrade or something like that).

I'm not even sure you can gift in GameFly, just noted that there was an area under your account that mentioned it.

PITA that they don't accept PayPal, otherwise I could probably do it myself with a VPN and a fake name.

So much for "globalisation".

Four wheel drive: Helping you get stuck faster, harder, further from help...........and it's no different on this forum Evil
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:24:16 AM »

Yeah.. you use their downloader to download it, but not to run it.  It installs as normal once you've downloaded the installer.

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 08:52:50 PM »

for those who missed the above deal. this purchase gives a key that can be redeemable at Steam.

http://www.greenmangaming.../pc/games/shooter/fear-3/

4wd
Supporting Member

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 10:37:59 PM »

Thank you lanux!  Thmbsup

Amazing, a company not retarded enough to geographically discriminate!

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 11:08:37 PM »

yw 4wd!  smiley

greenman gaming are having some sweet deals due to their 2nd birthday event. i sadly missed their 80% off deal for Deus Ex:HR a few days back.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.04 ]