Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 16, 2014, 02:15:55 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Polish letter "ó"  (Read 1547 times)
Judykator
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 08, 2012, 09:53:33 AM »

I have a problem with polish letters "ó" (right alt + o). When I type it into the program window to search for, then runs to me the options window. Can turn it off? I mean the shortcut "alt + o" to open options.
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:03:50 AM »

Have you tried doing Ctrl-Alt-O (left ctrl and left alt) that gives the same character you need, and probably won't interfere with the current alt-o shortcut.

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:07:01 AM »

Example:

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Judykator
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:16:16 AM »

I do not really fit me because I often use the "TypingAid" program that inserts text strings containing the letter "ó". Not always so I use the keyboard to insert the letter "ó". When I insert a string with the letter "ó" start options window. I would like to disable shortcut "alt + o" in the FARR

Anyway, as I see the "left ctrl + left alt + o" have the same effect. Open options window.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 10:28:57 AM »

let me see if i cant make an option to disable the shortcuts within farr.
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 10:40:55 AM »

I do not really fit me because I often use the "TypingAid" program that inserts text strings containing the letter "ó". Not always so I use the keyboard to insert the letter "ó". When I insert a string with the letter "ó" start options window. I would like to disable shortcut "alt + o" in the FARR

Anyway, as I see the "left ctrl + left alt + o" have the same effect. Open options window.

Ah OK, I didn't know, I am not a FARR user smiley - Just thought I would throw a random 'Workaround' into the mix  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.07 ]