ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Browser Bunch 1.4.2.1 beta

<< < (2/11) > >>

MilesAhead:
Browser Bunch 1.1.1.0 Now it chains 2 backups when writing the BrowserBunch.ini file. The most recent will be named BrowserBunch.ini.bak and the oldest BrowserBunch.ini.bak2.

This gives you a chance to easily undo option changes. But it's still a good idea to make a manual backup of your .ini to some other name when you change browser button assignments.

By having 2 chained backups it should give you a chance to notice something is funky. More than that and it becomes a VMS file system emulation. :)

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the clarification
-rgdot (May 07, 2012, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure. When showing usage I always use the convention that mandatory params are not in brackets. If it's in square brackets such as [ Filter ] then it's optional. :)

I just updated to v. 1.1.1.0. Now I think it's usable "out of the box."  Step-wise refinement and all that jazz. :)

MilesAhead:
Browser Bunch 1.2.0.0 Fixed bug reading .ini file.  Also offers to assign the default browser to the default button if the button is not already assigned. You can click No to choose any browser via the File Open Dialog.

MilesAhead:
Browser Bunch 1.3.0.0 Added Setup Mode. If /setup is the first param on the command line, the Gui Window will open allowing you to assign multiple browsers to buttons.  The Gui will stay open until you press Esc key or otherwise close the window. The browser button assignments are then written to the .ini file and the app terminates.

This obviates the need to specify a Urlfile to get the Gui Window to open. You may use the /setup switch at any time to change Button assignments. But I recommend you back up your current .ini file if it has been customized. The ini write routine chains a couple of backups automatically. But it's still a good idea to make a manual backup.

MilesAhead:
Re: Browser Bunch 1.4.0.0 Added blur behind effect for Glass enabled systems(Vista or later.)

The default setting is to use glass. It may be disabled via .ini file option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version