ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Maya Paint effects screensaver randomizer

<< < (6/8) > >>

Ponsonnet:
Did You try sending a PM?
-tomos (April 16, 2018, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I did ... I even sent a PM to the Administrator "Mr.mouser", But no response.  :(

Shades:
Went through my hoard collection of vintage software to see if I still got a working copy of the screensaver itself and the tweaking software. Normally I'm not much of a screensaver person, but Maya Paint Effects, Electric Sheep and MotionPicture screensavers are truly great.

Unfortunately it was bupkiss for both on my end. Still had access to the Electric Sheep and MotionPicture screensavers, but not Maya or TweakMPE.

@ Ponsonnet:
If you still have the Maya screensaver, would you mind put it up somewhere for me to download? Google provides more than enough links, yet none of them actually allow me to download it anymore.

Ponsonnet:
Hi Shades,

Glad you are interested too, here is Maya Paint effects screensaver:

https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/CCEb1GYY/file.html

I hope someone could provide us with "TeakMPE"...

Shades:
Thanks for the download, it is much appreciated.

I did not respond sooner, because I was retrieving the other screensavers for you. But now I see that you have edited your post. You were successful in getting the MotionPicture screensaver?

Ponsonnet:
Thanks Shades, yes I managed to get a working copy of motionPictures Screensaver...

Is Maya screensaver working well ? - I noticed sometimes it stops from working properly... Donno maybe my video card is not efficient enough.

Anyway I was thinking to develop a new Randomizer tool Like "TeakMPE"... Anyone is interested? - I will be donating, if someone will work on that. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version