ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Splinter

<< < (15/29) > >>

dmd7978:
Sorry, I'm only as sharp as a marble. I'm stuck again. I can't even find any of the triggers anymore. They don't even register anymore.

Can you upload a version of the overlay with two white dots that signal the click points, such that the right trigger only activates if the left does, and then we can select a folder?

Edit: 1280 x 1024 is the preferred resolution if you can do it.

-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is cool. That is cause you put the script into the right trigger. That is why I need you to create a new trigger with the directions above. And paste the script that will show the two triggers that you hid. If you follow exactly what I said, you will be set,no problem at all.

Can I upload?
I can, and I will, if you insist. But it is super easy, will only take you 30 seconds to fix if you follow directions above, no joke. Once you see how easy it is, it will come more naturally, next time. All you have to do is create new trigger, paste the new script i gave, click that trigger to show the two you hid, cut the script out of the right trigger and place it into the new trigger, replacing the script that just showed the left and right ones, and that is it. nothing else needs to be done.

dmd7978:
Sorry, I'm only as sharp as a marble. I'm stuck again. I can't even find any of the triggers anymore. They don't even register anymore.

Can you upload a version of the overlay with two white dots that signal the click points, such that the right trigger only activates if the left does, and then we can select a folder?

Edit: 1280 x 1024 is the preferred resolution if you can do it.

-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

So, create a new trigger from the tasktray icon, right click trigger, go to properties, CHECK "run script", go to script tab and paste the following

splinter show 2
splinter show 3

Click ok and then click the trigger (this script will show the left and right ones that you hid)

Then right click the right trigger, go to properties, uncheck run script, then go to script tab and cut the script out of the right trigger and then paste it into the new trigger's script window, replacing the script I just gave you. Click ok, and that should do it.

OR, you can just redownload the splinterface which has the two triggers showing, and then create a new trigger and paste into IT what you pasted into the right trigger last time

I only say because it will take me 5minutes to set up my laptop and you could be done in half that time, at most.

EDIT-------
wait, i will just load it onto this computer, will take me a few minutes. Try yourself, too, but I will upload the correct spli-script in a few minutes, too.

dmd7978:
Here ya go. All good. Drag folder onto the right trigger to hot link it.

Move them to where you wish and then right click them and go to properties and UNCHECK "movable"

this is 1280x720. just load it in your native reaolution

TaoPhoenix:
Stay Awesome! I will have to think on that and then see if my feeble powers are up tpo it! : )

dmd7978:
Stay Awesome! I will have to think on that and then see if my feeble powers are up tpo it! : )
-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 04:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, Tao. Need anything lemme know. And if any more good ideas, share, too, please!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version