ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Splinter

<< < (12/29) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Getting closer! But do you mean "transparency" at 99%, not "opacity"? It's like you have them backwards!

Meanwhile, how do you set any of that to opening a folder?

And I also found a bug. Let's say that the correct order is Left Trigger then Right Trigger, after I have clicked the right trigger and then the left one a second time to "put here away", I am left with an arm in mid air, and if I click the right one first (should do nothing) then an arm appears out of mid air.

Edit: I put the new settings in, I do think it looks better.

dmd7978:
Getting closer! But do you mean "transparency" at 99%, not "opacity"? It's like you have them backwards!

Meanwhile, how do you set any of that to opening a folder?

And I also found a bug. Let's say that the correct order is Left Trigger then Right Trigger, after I have clicked the right trigger and then the left one a second time to "put here away", I am left with an arm in mid air, and if I click the right one first (should do nothing) then an arm appears out of mid air.
-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ya, backwards. I'm movin a mile a minute....Open a folder. Drag the folder onto either the trigger or the splicon. That is it. Drag and drop, with Splinter.

And that isnt a bug. I didn't create a script set. I just did what you asked. I will post in a few minutes the text to copy paste into the script tab in order to do what you say. (Right now they are simply triggers opening splicons. there is no scripting or code of any type happening)

dmd7978:
simply go  to left trigger, right click, go to properties, then script tab and paste the following line

splinter kill 3

WAIT, ON FIRST TAB MAKE SURE THAT "RUN SCRIPT" IS CHECKED

dmd7978:

Edit: I put the new settings in, I do think it looks better.
-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks. Too easy, with the scripting, right?

Actually, I was foolish to have her sword appear over the blue part, initially. Without the blue being needed to match, the splanime woudl be seamless, almost impossible to tell apart from animation.

And always a good idea to adjust the number of frames, to see how your pc handles it. May be way different than mine.

TaoPhoenix:
But how do you disable the right side when it is not "chained" to the left part?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version