ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Splinter

<< < (11/29) > >>

dmd7978:
Make this the wallpaper and it should line up with the triggers that are hidden

Splinter

TaoPhoenix:
Okay, time to put my Pest Hat on.

I added that wallpaper.

No amount of hovering or clicking anywhere near the "Nuclear Orbs" does anything.

dmd7978:

I added that wallpaper.

No amount of hovering or clicking anywhere near the "Nuclear Orbs" does anything.
-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

HAHA, OKAY, I WILL SET MY SCREEN REZ TO 1360 AND RESEND.

dmd7978:
Dont see attachment in quick reply that is why I keep doing this..

anyway, this is same one, just with triggers showing. posting now. but when file uploaded and posted, i will come back in and edit in order to tell you how to hide the triggers again

K, so just right click a trigger, go to properties, then appearance tab. set opacity to 99. click okay and they will fade out. that is it. click left one first, then right, to see splanime

dmd7978:

I added that wallpaper.

-TaoPhoenix (May 05, 2012, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

WAIT, HERE MATCH THESE SETTINGS FOR THE RIGHT SPLICON, IN ORDER TO SEE A BETTER SPLANIME

THIS is what splanimation is. The art of making a still image, simply OPEN, based on three sets of variables for both starting and ending locations, and making it look similar to pre-recorded, frame by frame animation. This isn't a perfect example, but it is still cool and only can get better. This is MY favorite part of Splinter's "entertainment' side

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version