Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 23, 2014, 04:57:33 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Phrases Calculator  (Read 409 times)
Contro
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 22, 2014, 09:20:15 AM »

Many times when I make a consultation in this forum (i am from canary islands....) I received wonderful help with additional words to search. In google with the right words (sound, image,.....) you can find everything.
I use Goldmine (a CRM software) as a knowledge database.
With almost 800000 registers i need to find the adequate words to find quickly what i am searching for.
In front of the complexity of the languaje I prefer to use keys and a simplified language to find easy.

I need simplify the way i search in goldmine with the adequate keys.

In Nowadays we are victims of the language and in profit of the companies. By example Microsoft : almost every windows version has changes in the language that are not really necessary. My PC, Equipment , varies according version and usually there is not exist a corresponding table because of "economic interests".

The general idea is create NEW aspect for everything.

Suppose you have a weak memory like me. I begin with Windows DOS 5.0 or prior. I don't remember well. I have a few images associated with the icon "My PC" . And in my windows 7 i rename the Equipment (Equipo in spanish) with My PC (Mi PC).

That is what i am looking for : a phrase transformation according "my rules".

I am a dummy so I need an "indian language". In Canary Islands an indian is a man talking this way :

" i want drink" instead of "I want to drink a glass of water"

"My name is Wild Horse" instead of "Nice to meet you. My name is Pepe"

And So on.

what I need is a simplification of the language. And a software able to do this for me.

A sort of calculator of words, like a simplification of the language to make me my life simpler and easier.

Like a student vocabulary. Like those condensed book from Reader Digest. Tell more with less.

Of course we will lose many shadows and contrasts, but at least I will be able to find "more" in my database.

Best Regards
 Kiss
Contro
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:00:09 AM »

Searching and searching

I need :

Simple Learning Alternative Phrases Machine

Free Portable Configurable Learning Desktop Style Translation Engine Machine

In english I find something : simplish

I need in spanish. There is a project about this in :

simplext.es
but really the link don't go well. Sometimes links works, but the project seemed to be stopped.

So I really need a

Multi Replacement Tool configurable.

Sure is a free tool for this.
 Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.045s | Server load: 0.1 ]