topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 11:07 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Desk & Archive 50% coupon  (Read 3952 times)

ivanii

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Desk & Archive 50% coupon
« on: October 24, 2012, 11:35 AM »
Hi,

I am new to this forum, but some friends from here instructed me that I should post my coupon here:
cno2m

It is active till the end of October and offers 50% discount.

My application is file manager with fresh approach to the problem, more info at this post: https://www.donation...ndex.php?topic=32629

It is available for download and trial at: http://www.deskandarchive.com

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Desk & Archive 50% coupon
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 03:44 PM »
Welcome and well met! Glad to see a new developer at DoCo. :)

Suggestion: providing a screencast demoing the product would be a major plus. The price is extremely reasonable. And it's very nice of you to offer such a generous discount. But there are so many file managers that it's frankly hard to get up the energy to load and try yet another one without being able to see it in action first. Especially if it has a unique perspective and a large feature set such as your product seems to have.

I think a demo video would go a long way towards encouraging people to buy or try it.

:)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:49 PM by 40hz »

flamerz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 05:35 AM »
Desk & Archive is very intuitive, im having some issues but Ivan is quite responsive. Great support :)

Maybe he bored me already  :Thmbsup:

ivanii

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 06:37 AM »
I think a demo video would go a long way towards encouraging people to buy or try it.
Currently there is an independent video review:
http://desk-archive.findmysoft.com/

I have plans to make my own videos in foreseeable future, thanks for suggestion.

Desk & Archive is very intuitive, im having some issues but Ivan is quite responsive. Great support :)
BTW, just to note that I am answering emails every day, but I have other half time job (at least till this doesn't start to bring revenues so that I can dedicate full time to all the stuff), so I might not be able to react on everything immediately, but I do take note on everything and do as fast as I can.

ivanii

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 06:53 AM »
Also, information that beta versions were free for use in limited time period (till the end of this year), so it was listed as Freeware on sites. It had notification on start that clears this.