ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Locate32

<< < (3/3)

Ath:
Alt+drag the exe to the startup folder (that creates a shortcut)
or right-click the exe & "create shortcut" - that's usually made on the desktop. You can them move it.
-tomos (May 14, 2012, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Right-Click+drag on the application-exe is the standard Windows action for this workflow of creating a startup-shortcut ;)

Nzyme:
I have had Locate32 launch at startup but the problem is that when I login, the program interface also opens up. How do I have this minimized on startup?

daddydave:
I have had Locate32 launch at startup but the problem is that when I login, the program interface also opens up. How do I have this minimized on startup?
-Nzyme (May 22, 2012, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Go to the properties of your shortcut and add a space and then /S after locate32.exe in the target.

Nzyme:
But what if I want only the program icon to appear in the system tray and no window should appear?

daddydave:
But what if I want only the program icon to appear in the system tray and no window should appear?
-Nzyme (June 02, 2012, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Because of your question, I double checked my shortcut because no window appears for me. But I noticed that if locate32 is already running, and I double click on the shortcut, the window appears even if I have /S (silent) specified. So make sure you don't have an extra shortcut or autorun entry somewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version