topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:31 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Apple Rejecting Apps That Use Dropbox  (Read 15456 times)

mahesh2k

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Apple Rejecting Apps That Use Dropbox
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 06:22 AM »
If you start accepting such monopoly as fair practice and then also dont mind google stalking you as annoying, or try to justify every act of your favorite brand then you're perfect candidate for chip implants in head.
Are you suggesting there may be something wrong with having chips implanted in one's head?
Enquiring minds need to know.     ;)

Nothing wrong actually if you are not part of 'em.

...But one of the chips primary features is to prevent you from enquiring about things that might upset you. It's the new medication free way to maintain calm from the inside out!
-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2012, 03:25 PM)
I think things don't end there. Matrix (or inception ) stuff starts from there. It has its own market if it comes to reality. I mean you get to experience things which you can't do. Like say, you never got to do X or Y stuff in real world, inset the chip, login and do whatver stuff you want. Something like second life in mind connected to web. :D

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 07:02 AM »
If you start accepting such monopoly as fair practice and then also dont mind google stalking you as annoying, or try to justify every act of your favorite brand then you're perfect candidate for chip implants in head.
Are you suggesting there may be something wrong with having chips implanted in one's head?
Enquiring minds need to know.     ;)

Nothing wrong actually if you are not part of 'em.

...But one of the chips primary features is to prevent you from enquiring about things that might upset you. It's the new medication free way to maintain calm from the inside out!
-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2012, 03:25 PM)
I think things don't end there. Matrix (or inception ) stuff starts from there. It has its own market if it comes to reality. I mean you get to experience things which you can't do. Like say, you never got to do X or Y stuff in real world, inset the chip, login and do whatver stuff you want. Something like second life in mind connected to web. :D

Somehow I really rather doubt that the purpose of chipping people is recreational... Imagine that you get to experience a virtual horror movie where you're the victim, just because you didn't do as you were told. That's probably closer to what it will end up being.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

mahesh2k

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 01:05 PM »
Well isn't that the case with Internet? It started with social stuff for escape from real world atleast in casse of some sites and now slowly became yet another replica of what we do in real world. Any innovation built on consumerism is going to give us result like that. The reason google's annoyance makes us paranoid is because we are focusing on freedom from it, the day we stop resisting it we become part of it. Second life world was failed because it was too fast with model of society with less benefit for the participants. Give them something beneficial, you have their money and mind.

If chip and the virtual world is given to the person with the guilt inside which makes him use some brand to make him cool, get some respect in society which he doesn't get and so on.. will result in yet another matrix, With chaos ofcourse but with advantage of everything that he wanted to do in real life. It doesn't sound realistic right now because people are aware but think about it if you mix it with religion and other stuff. It could be paradise for those who don't want to socialize with other faiths, those who don't want to be bully, those who want hot girls, want to be cool etc. There is a gap to fill in this world with these needs and our mind can be used for that. e.g. for bit coin mining requires computers to be connected. This world may need humans to dig some thought process for predicable outputs. Trade that for what you want in this world :D

That said, we derailed yet another thread.  :-[

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 03:46 PM »
He's got a point Ren, gilded cages are still cages ... yet the occupants rush to close themselves inside.

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 10:59 PM »
the day we stop resisting it we become part of it.

That seems to be a danger. The problem being, who controls "it". I fear it will not be the person chipped that is in control.

He's got a point Ren, gilded cages are still cages ... yet the occupants rush to close themselves inside.
-Stoic Joker (May 04, 2012, 03:46 PM)

I'm not sure I follow. The guilded cage of reality where you are forced to follow the laws of physics vs. the cage of an artificial reality controlled by someone else?

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2012, 11:28 AM »
the day we stop resisting it we become part of it.

That seems to be a danger. The problem being, who controls "it". I fear it will not be the person chipped that is in control.

-Stoic Joker (May 04, 2012, 03:46 PM)

I'm not sure I follow. The guilded cage of reality where you are forced to follow the laws of physics vs. the cage of an artificial reality controlled by someone else?

Correct. From a marketing stand point we know it isn't hard to get people to stampede for a hot new "entertainment" product/technology/toy. Then, once everyone is securely locked inside - Purely for their own "safety" (much like a rollercoaster...) - the ride takes on an entirely different turn.

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2012, 11:36 AM »
More on chipping...

http://www.activistp...-with-universal.html

http://articles.busi...-step-computer-chips

Get ready for 1984 people... It's coming...

This is nothing short of a pure, Luciferian, Satanic attack on your freedom.