ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple Rejecting Apps That Use Dropbox

<< < (5/7) > >>

Stoic Joker:
If you start accepting such monopoly as fair practice and then also dont mind google stalking you as annoying, or try to justify every act of your favorite brand then you're perfect candidate for chip implants in head.
-mahesh2k (May 03, 2012, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Are you suggesting there may be something wrong with having chips implanted in one's head?
Enquiring minds need to know.     ;)
-IainB (May 03, 2012, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong actually if you are not part of 'em.
-mahesh2k (May 03, 2012, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

...But one of the chips primary features is to prevent you from enquiring about things that might upset you. It's the new medication free way to maintain calm from the inside out!

IainB:
...But one of the chips primary features is to prevent you from enquiring about things that might upset you. It's the new medication free way to maintain calm from the inside out!
-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2012, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Interesting point. Has potential.
Not a physical lobotomy, not a chemical lobotomy, but an electro-lobotomy.
Reminds me of the story about the Buddhist monk who didn't need Novocaine to have a root canal, because he could transcend dental medication.

Renegade:
If you start accepting such monopoly as fair practice and then also dont mind google stalking you as annoying, or try to justify every act of your favorite brand then you're perfect candidate for chip implants in head.
-mahesh2k (May 03, 2012, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Are you suggesting there may be something wrong with having chips implanted in one's head?
Enquiring minds need to know.     ;)
-IainB (May 03, 2012, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong actually if you are not part of 'em.
-mahesh2k (May 03, 2012, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2012, 03:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Being "chipped" is the end. It changes you from being human to being property - slavery. It is the ultimate in surveillance and total control.

The technology has been researched for a long time, and they're even at the point now where they're looking into altering human emotions via chips. You can search and find all that out there.

There are only 4 words you need to know when they come to chip you - "Over my dead body."

Stoic Joker:
Being "chipped" is the end. It changes you from being human to being property - slavery. It is the ultimate in surveillance and total control.-Renegade (May 03, 2012, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right. Knew that. I was just doing a sarcastic parody of a futuristic sales brochure.

Renegade:
Being "chipped" is the end. It changes you from being human to being property - slavery. It is the ultimate in surveillance and total control.-Renegade (May 03, 2012, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right. Knew that. I was just doing a sarcastic parody of a futuristic sales brochure.
-Stoic Joker (May 03, 2012, 06:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah - sorry - that wasn't meant to be a response to you -- just to the topic of chips. :)

Your comment about medication reminded me of the new research into altering human emotions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version