ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple Rejecting Apps That Use Dropbox

<< < (4/7) > >>

daddydave:
This is strange, that is like 90% of existing non-game apps, isn't it? I thought that was part of the deal with iOS, you don't have access to the file system on the device itself, so of necessity you put things on Dropbox. I guess the sole reason is that it completes with iCloud.

mahesh2k:
If you start accepting such monopoly as fair practice and then also dont mind google stalking you as annoying, or try to justify every act of your favorite brand then you're perfect candidate for chip implants in head.

IainB:
If you start accepting such monopoly as fair practice and then also dont mind google stalking you as annoying, or try to justify every act of your favorite brand then you're perfect candidate for chip implants in head.
-mahesh2k (May 03, 2012, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Are you suggesting there may be something wrong with having chips implanted in one's head?
Enquiring minds need to know.     ;)

daddydave:
--- End quote ---
Are you suggesting there may be something wrong with having chips implanted in one's head?
-IainB (May 03, 2012, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let me be the first to say: only those with something to hide will object to having chips implanted in one's head. And yes, I'm kidding.

mahesh2k:
--- End quote ---
-IainB (May 03, 2012, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong actually if you are not part of 'em.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version