Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 30, 2014, 10:17:51 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: VueMinder 50% Sale  (Read 1816 times)
vuesoft
Participant

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:39:44 PM »

Hello, I'm Dan Chartrand from VueSoft, creator of VueMinder - a calendar and reminder program for Windows. Version 9.1 has just been released, and adds many improvements, such as the ability to add picture backgrounds to dates in the calendar. More information about the recent improvements can be found here.

To celebrate the release of version 9.1, we're offering a 50% discount through May 4. Optional lifetime update protection can also be purchased for 50% off. To receive this discount, download the trial version and click the 'Buy Now' button within the program.  You can also click here to access the order form with the discount applied.

An example screenshot demonstrating the new date background feature is below:
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:03:52 AM »

FWIW, I started using VueMinder a few months ago and I like it quite a bit.

When using a calendar, I dislike being forced to jump from month view to day (or week) view in order to see the details of an event. That being so, a big plus for me is the month view in VueMinder. That view can show more information per day than I have found possible with other calendar software.

At the time when I first considered using VueMinder, their support provided a lot of patient and timely answers to my questions about it.

[Disclaimer: I have no association with VueMinder other than being a customer.]

Chris
Jibz
Developer

Cold Warrior

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:28:32 PM »

I was a registered user of VueMinder a year back, and it is a very nice product. If you are looking for calendar software, it is definitely worth a try. For various reasons I moved to mostly using Google Calendar and MyLifeOrganized.

Like cranioscopical, my experience with their support back then was also excellent.

"A problem, properly stated, is a problem on it's way to being solved" -Buckminster Fuller
"Multithreading is just one damn thing after, before, or simultaneous with another" -Andrei Alexandrescu
rjbull
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:04:28 PM »

I started using VueMinder a few months ago and I like it quite a bit. [...]
can show more information per day than I have found possible with other calendar software.

cranioscopical, have you compared it with Rainlendar?
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 06:41:45 PM »

I started using VueMinder a few months ago and I like it quite a bit. [...]
can show more information per day than I have found possible with other calendar software.

cranioscopical, have you compared it with Rainlendar?
Yes, I tried Rainlender a few times hoping that it would meet my particular needs but I couldn't find a way to make that happen.
I don't have enough information to write a decent comparative review, alas.

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.35 ]