ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Simple means of joining images?

<< < (2/8) > >>

mouser:
I was going to suggest the NANY entry ImageGrid that you rejected in your initial post. It's a great too with a real focus on this kind of thing.

I understand it may not do all that you need -- but perhaps at some point you could spell out what you think could be added to make it do what you need in case it could be added to the program.

tomos:
Does Picassa's collage do what you want?

Drag images to bottom left of window.
Then -
menu: Create >Picture Collage

You will have to right-click image to get them to zero rotation.
To resize/rotate: click in the middle of an image. A circle should appear - you can rotate using this. On the right-side of the circle there's a red dot (similar to radio-style-button) - drag horizontally to resize.

AFAICS there's no way to figure out original size of the image. They are pre-resized to fit in the "page".

Collages get saved automatically in My Pictures\Picasa\Collages. You can also "Save as".

cmpm:
Open the images with a program that will let you open more then one at a time.
Crop, resize or whatever, line them up and take a Screenshot of it.

Or my original thought was to use Frameless,
which opens as many images as you want to, on your desktop.
Put them where you want them and take a Screenshot.
You may have to resize or crop before opening with Frameless.

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/fp/?page=frameless

IainB:
In OneNote, take 2 snippets (images) of this discussion thread and place them side-by-side:

Then slide them together so they fit perfectly: (I have deliberately done it imperfectly so as you can see the join)

Images can be scaled up/down (made bigger/smaller) to suit whatever you need.
(By the way, the grey background in the DCF images is what I have selected in my browser, rather than the default colours. That is how it actually looks.)

IainB:
Or you can have some fun with a couple of snippets and make people write what they never wrote:     :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version