ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Some programm which is able to recognize newer versions when copying

<< < (3/3)

skrommel:
 :) I agree that XCOPY hardly is a (two way) sync tool, but as a quick backup tool it is all I have ever needed. And using /M it checks for and removes the ATTRIB, so it is fast too, only copying the files changed since the last backup.

Skrommel

Webijou:
Thank you all very much. Meanwhile I have found exactly what I was looking for, a slim program very good for my purposes. Done by Karen http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp
I like the program, it is free and easy to use, uncomplicated, does what one expects not less, not more. 

I wonder if it would be seen as presumptuous if I write a little one paragraph end-user "review" for her program? I am new here.

And I wonder as well, whether some programmers could maybe have some reservations against the concept of the site, especially if the coders are very restrictive concerning freeware projects or so?
So I do not know, yet would like to say thanks to Karen that way.

Carol Haynes:
I wonder if it would be seen as presumptuous if I write a little one paragraph end-user "review" for her program? I am new here.
-Webijou (April 06, 2006, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not at all go for it!

Oh and welcome ...

Webijou:

Not at all go for it!

Oh and welcome ...
-Carol Haynes (April 06, 2006, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, Carol!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version