ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Funding Project] - Low Budget PC's

<< < (5/5)

KynloStephen66515:
"All it takes" to avoid the "Cheap Chinese Crap" image is some smart advertising, maybe using words like "old time quality at old time prices", calling on the days when everything was made better or such.-TaoPhoenix (May 01, 2012, 08:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Assembled with pride in the USA! ...Would definitely get my attention.
-Stoic Joker (May 01, 2012, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

But but but, I don't wanna move to the USA :( lol  ;D

Stoic Joker:
"All it takes" to avoid the "Cheap Chinese Crap" image is some smart advertising, maybe using words like "old time quality at old time prices", calling on the days when everything was made better or such.-TaoPhoenix (May 01, 2012, 08:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Assembled with pride in the USA! ...Would definitely get my attention.
-Stoic Joker (May 01, 2012, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

But but but, I don't wanna move to the USA :( lol  ;D
-Stephen66515 (May 02, 2012, 02:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, duh! ...I was just trying to play off of Tao's CCC comment and forgot that particular detail. Never the less, that type of (support the locals) pitch does tend to resonate well with some folks.

mahesh2k:
I think negative copywriting isnt good. If you want effective tagline without much negativity. Try this- 'Frugal computing? Not with chinese products'.#ting tong#

TaoPhoenix:
Well, looks like time is running out on the struggling Indiegogo campaign. Did you get any feedback from site visitors?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version