Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 21, 2014, 10:12:07 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: MagicRAR  (Read 1649 times)
y2kusuma
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 29, 2012, 08:25:30 PM »

Anyone here knows about MagicRAR?

Just received an email announcing MAgicRAR release, another compression software. I think it's a new software, never heard of it before, but the version number is already 5.0. Googling only show search result to their site, for now.
MilesAhead

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 10:26:56 PM »

I don't do compressed folder. But I find the shell interface stuff interesting. They come right out and say it's all based on Undocumented Windows functions.

Just went on the Buy page and it's a subscription model. Only subscription I had was TV Guide and I don't even do that one anymore. There's better TV coverage for free on their web page. smiley

"Genius is not knowing you can't do it that way."
- MilesAhead
simonking
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 06:35:50 AM »

You will be pleased to know that we are no longer on a subscription model:

www.magicrar.com/purchase.asp - Flat fee, a one time charge of US$29.95 only.

Additionally, we are now delivering your license keys free for the first 30 days.

If you are unhappy with the software, simply cancel your order within the first 30 days without any reason, and you will not be billed anything.

If you are happy with your purchase, do nothing, and you will be automatically billed after your first 30 days of use (and only once).

Please enjoy MagicRAR!

It's pricing is as innovative as its functionality.

- Simon King.
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 11:30:21 AM »

Please do not revive old threads from the dead just to post advertisements - I've asked the moderators to put a lock on it so it can rest in peace.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 01:15:51 PM by f0dder » Logged

- carpe noctem
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »

This thread is going to be locked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.03 ]