ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: reduce corner area sensitivity to prevent taskbar showing

<< < (2/3) > >>

jgpaiva:
i wonder, is this just a quirk of my machine or a quirk of autohotkey?
-nudone (April 06, 2006, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, I'd say it's a windows' quirk, the windows taskbar's always on top can be quite tricky.

nudone:
damn, i thought it might be too good to be true. is there any way of making a 100% working method. it sort of defeats the whole point of the thing if it doesn't work on the first attempt.

nudone:
i'm playing around with this but it's not really what i was after http://home.nordnet.fr/~pmdevigne/TaskbarActivate.html

i have a new question: is it possible to stop the cursor from even reaching the top right area of the screen rather than have it jump back a few pixels after it's been recognised as being in that area?

'taskbaractivate' appears to suffer from similar problems to 'closefence' in that it won't do what it is meant to do 100% of the time.

skrommel:
 :tellme: I can't reproduce your problems, nudone. Also I have been using TaskBarActivate for years. Could it be your PC?

Please try changing the thickness and removing the transparence and let me know how it works out.

Skrommel

nudone:
i've increased the border size to 3 pixels and turned off the transparency. this now allows me to see when 'closefence' really is ontop or not.

the strange thing is that the system taskbar does appear to keep bringing itself back to be the absolute topmost item, even whilst it is hidden (you can see a thin 2 pixel strip running along the top of the screen). i can nolonger see any kind of pattern to why it would do so???

i can accept that my system is one of the weird ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version