ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Batch-edit images (remove frames)

<< < (3/3)

n8wachT:
First of all, thanks- every buddy for thinking with me!

I don't know if you are familiar with AutoHotkey - http://autohotkey.com - but you can read and edit images using GDI+
Luckily there is a library for that which makes things a lot easier.
I'm not very familiar with it but this is a proof of concept, still flawed, but should get you going.
-Lintalist (November 29, 2015, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

And that.... is briljant. Last week, I spend for a larger amount of time by getting lost. I mean, there is soooo much you can do as newbie.. Mindbl0wn by this and whoa look how cool is that without actually got to the ''creating something'' (maybe 281 new bookmarks unsorted added). Sensory overload YEAH thats what I ment!

But now, after that briljant Autokey-reply... I made that my allround starting point in coding. Just finished collecting all the tools needed, and got myself couple of ebooks for beginners. I can't tell you how happy I am already with the script cause I need to play level 1 till 7 first to fully understand how it works. And when I do... I'lll get  back here with the result (or failure  ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version