ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

FastUnzip Snack

<< < (2/11) > >>

c.gingerich:
Make sure you have the popup menu enabled on the settings dialog. Then when you double click on an archive, you will get a menu and at the bottom should be Extract and run.

TaoPhoenix:
Okay I see it now. Tip. If I just try to "close" the settings box instead of "cancel" I get Runtime Error 2 at line 355.

c.gingerich:
ok. cool. Thanks, I'll fix that asap.

c.gingerich:
Ok. I fixed the error. You can DL from the update my website. It's not very well done, but I really don't have any other place to put my stuff other than on dropbox. I don't have the money to buy space anywhere. The best I have is a free 100 mb site that I was given which is not enough and a registered domain that I may not be able to keep up with when it runs out, so DB will have to do.

TaoPhoenix:
Ok. I fixed the error. You can DL from the update my website. It's not very well done, but I really don't have any other place to put my stuff other than on dropbox. I don't have the money to buy space anywhere. The best I have is a free 100 mb site that I was given which is not enough and a registered domain that I may not be able to keep up with when it runs out, so DB will have to do.
-c.gingerich (May 04, 2012, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Then allow me to remark that one of my minor specialties is in Free Web Hosting. I can basically get you a 1 Gig site for free. I ran a 18 month study of free hosts and using my own special criteria I selected about 2-4 hosts that I am "certifying" for new users. PM me if you want details, but don't let either 100 megs or paying be a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version