ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

arrows?

(1/1)

x16wda:
I've had some weird stuff happen recently... I usually want arrowheads at the end of arrows I add, so I always uncheck Start Arrow and check End Arrow.  But the last couple days the arrowheads have been showing up at the start anyway. :huh:  Most of the time... sometimes I can exit SSC and start it back and it's fine.

Also it seems like when the arrows go wonky, I can't copy the image to the clipboard - I click on the image and do a ctrl-c and the box says the object was copied to the clipboard, but there's nothing to paste when I'm in the other application. :huh: :huh:

I've just noticed it on my main work pc (win 7, 64 bit) and just now duplicated it at home.  I don't know that I've used many arrows since I upgraded to 3.04.01 but I know it was working fine at some point before now, I'm just not sure when.

Definitely odd...  maybe I can pull down the previous version to try?  Although I would hate to give up the sweet cursor capture options...

mouser:
Also it seems like when the arrows go wonky, I can't copy the image to the clipboard - I click on the image and do a ctrl-c and the box says the object was copied to the clipboard, but there's nothing to paste when I'm in the other application.
--- End quote ---

this will happen if you do the Ctrl+C while you are in object selection mode -- maybe you have SC set to stay in object selection mode after placing an arrow so you can place multiple arrows?

x16wda:
this will happen if you do the Ctrl+C while you are in object selection mode
-mouser (April 25, 2012, 11:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I bet that's it, I'll check it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version