Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 17, 2014, 07:17:51 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: arrows?  (Read 953 times)
x16wda
Supporting Member

what am I doing in this handbasket?

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »

I've had some weird stuff happen recently... I usually want arrowheads at the end of arrows I add, so I always uncheck Start Arrow and check End Arrow.  But the last couple days the arrowheads have been showing up at the start anyway. huh  Most of the time... sometimes I can exit SSC and start it back and it's fine.

Also it seems like when the arrows go wonky, I can't copy the image to the clipboard - I click on the image and do a ctrl-c and the box says the object was copied to the clipboard, but there's nothing to paste when I'm in the other application. huh huh

I've just noticed it on my main work pc (win 7, 64 bit) and just now duplicated it at home.  I don't know that I've used many arrows since I upgraded to 3.04.01 but I know it was working fine at some point before now, I'm just not sure when.

Definitely odd...  maybe I can pull down the previous version to try?  Although I would hate to give up the sweet cursor capture options...

vi vi vi - editor of the beast
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »

Also it seems like when the arrows go wonky, I can't copy the image to the clipboard - I click on the image and do a ctrl-c and the box says the object was copied to the clipboard, but there's nothing to paste when I'm in the other application.

this will happen if you do the Ctrl+C while you are in object selection mode -- maybe you have SC set to stay in object selection mode after placing an arrow so you can place multiple arrows?
x16wda
Supporting Member

what am I doing in this handbasket?

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 05:18:09 AM »

this will happen if you do the Ctrl+C while you are in object selection mode

I bet that's it, I'll check it out.

vi vi vi - editor of the beast
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.16 ]