ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Microsoft takes on Dropbox with major SkyDrive update

<< < (4/11) > >>

wraith808:
Interesting bit on upgrading storage... I had a few live ids hooked to my same account.  I switched over to each, and each has a separate storage allottment.  Now I have 25GB on each...!

Dormouse:
Interesting bit on upgrading storage... I had a few live ids hooked to my same account.  I switched over to each, and each has a separate storage allottment.  Now I have 25GB on each...!
-wraith808 (April 24, 2012, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had 2 IDs, and now MS recognises neither of them  :-\
I didn't use them, so no loss really, and not tempted to sign up with MSN/hotmail now.

wraith808:
I had mine for MSDN and xbox live.  I abandoned MSN and hotmail long ago.

And speaking of MSDN, there's also an offer on Azure with space for MSDN subscribers.

Stoic Joker:
-wraith808 (April 24, 2012, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

hehe Nice.  :Thmbsup:

I've got another older account I can play with when I get home. I'll try to remember to SS it if I get the same odd info ... Which I should because there's nothing in it either. My office account (mentioned above) only had one 200kb file in it ... So why it was already pushed to 25GB is rather confusing.

rgdot:
https://drive.google.com/start

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version