ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Microsoft takes on Dropbox with major SkyDrive update

<< < (3/11) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Note this upgrade only applies to older accounts - I set up an account for someone last week and the 25Gb upgrade does not appear on their account.

Also not if you want to use the app on Mac you need OS X 10.7 - it won't install on Snow Leopard.

app103:
Has anyone been successful in downloading and installing their application on XP?

I am getting "not a valid Win32 application" errors when attempting to run the installer. I have downloaded it countless times, with different browsers, same issue every time.

lanux128:
@cyberdiva: i read somewhere that if you are using more than 5GB of the storage and your account will be auto-upgraded. no opt-in necessary. anyway, i'm posting the screenie i took earlier..

Microsoft takes on Dropbox with major SkyDrive update

cmpm:
Has anyone been successful in downloading and installing their application on XP?

I am getting "not a valid Win32 application" errors when attempting to run the installer. I have downloaded it countless times, with different browsers, same issue every time.
-app103 (April 24, 2012, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/skydrive-files/not-valid-win32-application-when-installing/8c93833f-4fd5-45ff-a0b0-bca5c3221fa5

XP is not supported. Too bad too, I have friends still running XP that would like this.

TaoPhoenix:
Glad I looked at the whole thread then.

I have XP, so I guess I don't get to play!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version