ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

CSV/Excel Parsing & Formatting Utility

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ath:
Andy, I'm already working on another util for Saira that needs this data added/inserted. I'll add this as a feature with that tool ;)

AndyM:
Ath, sounds like you are well along with this, particularly if you already understand and can accomodate how he wants his data to appear in his .xls file.

Ath:
I've pre-released a version of AMDER (v0.7, not yet openly released, but that shouldn't take much longer) to Saira, that has support for reading this file-format into the desired result for further processing.
Saira will be testing this, but I assume this request can be marked resolved. :)

Saira:
yep :D i am very happy its just work fine .. can make error report manually ... and can get froma csv file with  in a jiffy  it looks like a pro tool to me . with every thing one need ..  ath can you add this thing also
if in any place  something like (Song............)  written it will take it as song and mark as song in excel format ...  thr will be more than 6 dots  which will indicate that  how long  song is ... and it will be inside the ()
Thanks

Renegade:
FWIW, this: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/9258/A-Fast-CSV-Reader - is an excellent free component. It's very easy to use and you can then handle text however you like. I've used it before and it's been excellent. However, it requires programming... it's not hard, but still, you need to know a little bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version