ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

CSV/Excel Parsing & Formatting Utility

(1/5) > >>

Saira:
Hello
i have a csv file which has 4 columns  Time in , Time out ,  Name ,  Text
"00:04:37:08","00:04:38:20","AYLA","May I take my phone back Duran?",

now what i want that .. i also have a excel file which has many columns .. few with  TC IN .. TC OUT Actor name
what i want is to have tool in which i import the csv file  and where ever the text  Missing dialogues or Missing Dialogue or Missing Dialogue! or Missing Dialogues! come
like this one
"00:10:24:16","00:10:25:11","DÜRİYE","missing dialogue!",

it copy the Time in code to my excel TC IN Column and Time out to TC OUT Columnn  And as Duriye is actor name it copy that Name to Actor Name column that is all
and so on just check the line 1 by one where ever it comes it gives me the result on that excel format
check the samples
Thanks

barney:
CSVed may do what you want.  I haven't tried it with a global replace, but I've used it for a few years with great results.  There's also a uniCSVed for unicode files.  I believe it can be made portable, as well.  If you're on a Win system, you might take a look at it.

Ath:
I'll integrate this in the error-report utility I made for Saira, AMDER, later today. Should be easy, as the error-report features are already there.

AMDER will be released sometime later this week.

Saira:
@barney  i found unicsved no use for me..

AndyM:
So all you want to add to your .xls file are the rows in the .csv file that include "Missing d" or "Missing D" ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version