topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 5:50 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: arrows?  (Read 3704 times)

x16wda

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • what am I doing in this handbasket?
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
arrows?
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:23 PM »
I've had some weird stuff happen recently... I usually want arrowheads at the end of arrows I add, so I always uncheck Start Arrow and check End Arrow.  But the last couple days the arrowheads have been showing up at the start anyway. :huh:  Most of the time... sometimes I can exit SSC and start it back and it's fine.

Also it seems like when the arrows go wonky, I can't copy the image to the clipboard - I click on the image and do a ctrl-c and the box says the object was copied to the clipboard, but there's nothing to paste when I'm in the other application. :huh: :huh:

I've just noticed it on my main work pc (win 7, 64 bit) and just now duplicated it at home.  I don't know that I've used many arrows since I upgraded to 3.04.01 but I know it was working fine at some point before now, I'm just not sure when.

Definitely odd...  maybe I can pull down the previous version to try?  Although I would hate to give up the sweet cursor capture options...
vi vi vi - editor of the beast

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
Re: arrows?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:24 PM »
Also it seems like when the arrows go wonky, I can't copy the image to the clipboard - I click on the image and do a ctrl-c and the box says the object was copied to the clipboard, but there's nothing to paste when I'm in the other application.

this will happen if you do the Ctrl+C while you are in object selection mode -- maybe you have SC set to stay in object selection mode after placing an arrow so you can place multiple arrows?

x16wda

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • what am I doing in this handbasket?
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: arrows?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 05:18 AM »
this will happen if you do the Ctrl+C while you are in object selection mode

I bet that's it, I'll check it out.
vi vi vi - editor of the beast